What is DAAD Scholarship?
The DAAD Scholarship in Germany is the world’s biggest subsidizing association for global understudies from developing nations. This association was established in the year 1925 and from that point forward, it has supported around 2,000,000 researchers in Germany and abroad.
Field of Study:
Masters or PhD courses in :
- Economic Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Education and Law
- and Media Studies.
Eligible Countries List :
Stipend Amount :
- Postgraduate understudies will be given a month to month 850 Euros.
- Doctoral certificate course understudies will be given 1,200 Euros.
- Postgraduate and Doctoral understudies will get health coverage, personal insurance and travel allowance.
- Free accommodation convenience in university dorms.
The scholarship duration depends on Degree & particular institution. It is approximately 12 to 24 months for Masters and 42 months for PhD Degree.
Applicant Should have finished their Bachelor within 6 years.
Language Requirement :
•German Language Requirement : (grant incorporates a 6-month German language course): Successful finishing of the language assessment DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 preceding the beginning of the concentrate course. The Minimum level of German language is B1 for applying this scholarship with proof of certificate.
• English Language Requirement :
TOEFL least score:
- paper based is 550
- Computer based is 213
- web based is 80
Or IELTS certificate (Band 6).
Note : All Depend on your degree course.
Documents You Need :
Only officially certified copies and translations are accepted & Official certifications can be issued by the German embassy.
- An officially certified copy of your higher education entrance qualification
- Certified copies of your previous higher education certificates, if applicable
- An overview of your subjects and grades (with official translation)
- A photocopy of your passport (name and photograph)
- A passport photograph
- Certified copies of language certificates.
Application Process :
This depend on from which country you apply, what educational qualification you have & what is your desired subject.
Official Website : https://www.daad.de/en/study-and-research-in-germany/scholarships/